Viernes, 2024-05-03
Team Orochi Site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Forum » Forum » general discussion » My idea for an anime.. (Coment use swear words w/e draft of epis 1)
My idea for an anime..
lionelFecha: Sábado, 2009-04-11, 5:16 AM | Mensaje # 1
Chunim
Grupo: Konoha Village
Premios: 0
Estatus: Offline
Hi again blah
Episode 1: Gain

Prelude: Before the time of our main character Jonathan there was the world that God first made it started with a human named Adam, he grew lonely so God made him a friend from one of his ribs the first Woman called Eve they loved each other from first site before God started to make this world he was consulting his angel Lucifer God said " I would like you to be at my side Lucifer you will be my main messenger" he replied Yes God!
On the seventh day when God was resting after he created the new world Lucifer Killed all the angels tending to God while he was resting and he said " I'm going to destroy you and become the new god MWUAHH!!" God rose and said " I knew you would try to betray me so i planned for this God used some of his remaining power and took away all of Lucifers angel distinctions his wings, his halo , his bow and arrow
God banished him from heaven so Lucifer went to the bottom and created a place call Hell he got rid of his name and became know as the devil. So one day Adam was sleeping and Eve was going to pick some fruits the devil went to the earth and transformed into a serpent he said " Pst Pst Eve come here do you want the best fruit?" She said umm ok i bet it tastes good" The serpent gave Eve a fruit from the forbidden tree She took a bite out of it and said WOW THAT"S GOOD I"M GOING TO GIVE ADAM SOME!"
She ran to adam and gave him a bite he said hmm delicious
The serpent transformed back into the Devil a.k.a satan and laughed haha they'll get kicked out of the Garden of Eden.
The clear blue sky became black and ominous GOD was angry" I told you not to eat from my forbidden tree and you did You disobeyed me i banish you from this garden never to come back" From that day Adam and Eve gave the whole human race sin. People who did with sin went to hell and became apart of Satan's army humans kept on polluting the Earth with garbage and other stuff xD this cause global warming the ozone layer disappeared in the year 90001 the beings on the earth burned to death Satan laughed God created a new world hopefully to be safe from sin he would send his son Jesus to save them in his new world but in the year 90001 Satan and appeared and destroyed Jesus and his soul. God's universe was destryoed and corrupt by Satan.
So God decided to make a new world but Satan moved fast and to corrupt the new people. Prelude Finished xD Real Story

My names Jonathan Johnny for short, I like anime and God.
I'm 13 i attended the Meadowbrook HighSchool it so pwns xD
I hate all the evil things in the world i wish i could stop it.
Weird... Johnny why are you saying all of that outload.. weird oh sorry Brandon I was pretending i'm an anime main character haha, Wow dude your weird you need a girlfriend do even like anyone in class or are you a buttpirate? Ya i think i love Alia, Lol? That B**tch is ugly omg i'm going to kick your butt dude joking i would sure tap that ass. Wow you got a potty mouth said John. Bell rings class is starting. John stares at Alia for most of class the teacher calls on him right before class ends what is the answer to this problem umm Ms.Haruno what's the question
Ms.Haruno" If a cowboy comes into town on Tuesday on his horse and stays for 2 days and he leaves on Friday how is that possible?"

Added (2009-04-11, 5:16 Am)
---------------------------------------------
" WTf umm his horse was named Friday duh. "
" Wrong!, wait no right omg you finally got a question right praise the lord ! "
Their walking out of class John says " Later Brandon i'm gona go stalk Alia," I believe you later, just don't die."
Alia is walking to the bus stop to get home but then some thugs come up to her and say " What's up PURTY we want your black Cherry hmmm soo wet and nice"
Alia" ew... leave me alone please!"
" Nah we gona f*ck you hmm penetrate you"
" Please don't i'm begging you"
They grab her pants ready to pull them down the suddenly
John runs to them and says he leave her alone!
Thugs Leader" WOW look we got our selfs a hero here."
Gang member" Ha he looks like a butt pirate"
John" RUn Alia please "
She runs the thugs approach him and beat him up savagely
they were about to deal the finishing blow when they heard Sirens they bailed, John died his soul left his body. He said wow so this is it the saddest thing is that i'll never get to see Alia again or even my best friend my Mom.. and my bro a golden staircase appears infront of him a voice calls him he goes up the stairs and reachs a bliss cloud 9 place meaning a Heaven i guess
John" wow this is heaven?"
St.Peter" Yes i'm incharge of letting people into heaven you are approved please enter someone wants to see you."
" Who??? my grandma?"
" Just go and you'll find out"
" Ok what ever...."
An angel says follow me hehe
"ok..."
He leads him to a big room the angel says " BYE"
" wait what?!" Hello my son" OH MY GOSH!"
" God?!?"

Added (2009-04-11, 5:16 Am)
" Yes i don't have much time to talk to even thought i'm God i need rest to you see there was a world before it was destryoed by evil my son Jesus was destroyed by Satan he was going to protect the new world i made but i need a new saviour do you want to be that saviour?
" OMG YES IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR!!."
" Ok from now on you won't be Jonathan you will be Jonathan The Angel Knight" " OHH awesome ,so what do you want me to do " I want you to to find evil people and destroy the evil surrounding them" " Ok but one question."
God" Why can't i do it?"
" Ya no offense"
" Hehe no problem i'll tell you you see after making this new world i put a lot of energy into it this wiped my energy like in the bible it said i rested on the 7th day i need to rest longer i can't handle Satan bymyself he's getting stronger people are getting eviler so i want your help your a humble and pure boy" Oh.. ok i won't fail you i'll take him down my self don;t worry God" " Hehe goodbye my son"
BiG FLASH APPEARS
" HUH what? it was just a dream?"
" Son your awake! omg i thought you were never going to wake" His mom hugs him soo tightly'
" Ok mom" " Don't ever do something so reckless ever again.." " Oh yea theres someone else to see you"
" I wonder who that is" " I'm going to leave honey i'll bring back a Wooper from BK"
" Hey Johnny!"
* In his mind omg it's Alia yay!!*
'' Hey Alia" " I wana thank you for what you did for me"
" No problem cause i love you i would do it anytime"
" oh opps" in his mind
" Hehe" she blushes
" Well bye" right before she leaves she gives him a kiss on his cheek. and then she leaves.
" I'm never gona watch my face again..."
One week later he's back in school, after school he has his new girl friend so he decides to walk her home and guess what
they run into the thugs again this time John notices some black aura around there bodies he tells Alia to bail but she says no he tells her to get the F**k out of here she leaves "
Maybe it wasn't a dream i got powers now but how do i activate them Oh crap God forgot to tell me how to activate them let me see from watching anime i guess Abracadabra?
no I vocate noo SAIYA MAN no... hmm bleach Santen Kijo i Reject? wow it's glowing maybe it is I REJECT CORUPTION?
No.. I reject... evil ( I can't think of a goood thingie)
It worked! the demons came out the thugs bodies.
" Now how do I kill them..."
" LETS GET HIM BOYS " They start talking in tongues
" Use the angels knight first secret weapon Purity light
He used it and destroyed the demons
The lead demond said " So what if me die this is the 1st year of the new world your demise will become realized on 666''
" 666 6th year June 6" Wow i only got 5 years to prepare for the Devil but i'll take him down,.. YEA! believe as naruto would say" ending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TSL67Hgnw

Copy and paste that link umm comment please read whole thing took me awhile to write first episode if you can animate stuff and want to help me in producing it. So please comment tell me if it sucks and w/e..

Mensaje editado por lionel - Sábado, 2009-04-11, 5:15 AM

XyphesFecha: Sábado, 2009-04-11, 1:47 PM | Mensaje # 2
Ambu
Lol umm yeah, i'm not going to read that ;P but good luck lol, i don't feel like reading that long thing

Well it's time to say goodbye to your first real try, your first goodbye
It's time to try to say goodbye, to say goodbye, this time~

lionelFecha: Sábado, 2009-04-11, 11:14 PM | Mensaje # 3
Chunim
lol..

BlaserFecha: Domingo, 2009-04-12, 0:37 AM | Mensaje # 4
Oinin
Grupo: Team-Orochi
i like read.. but i dont want read that.. too..xD
i will read later and i will put my opinion...
XD

Edit:
try to draw a manga.. is better happy

Thanks to Eka-san for great sig of athena... TT_TT !YOU ARE GREAT EKA¡
-GFXER
Im looking for my friend Here.-.. wanna be my friend?

lionelFecha: Domingo, 2009-04-12, 6:39 AM | Mensaje # 5
Chunim
lol it's not that long ... it's not like a book lol please read it..

BlaserFecha: Domingo, 2009-04-12, 8:12 AM | Mensaje # 6
Oinin
Grupo: Team-Orochi
Quote (lionel)
lol it's not that long ... it's not like a book lol please read it..

i know...
but is all in words (lol to me) and is easy to lost your way XD
idk what i said... but anyway.. im in half of the story.. XD
mmm,,,
i will copy and paste on a notepàd to read happy

Thanks to Eka-san for great sig of athena... TT_TT !YOU ARE GREAT EKA¡
-GFXER
Im looking for my friend Here.-.. wanna be my friend?

lionelFecha: Lunes, 2009-04-13, 10:35 PM | Mensaje # 7
Chunim
kk

Added (2009-04-13, 10:35 Pm)
i would draw a manga but i got no art talent...

XyphesFecha: Miércoles, 2009-04-15, 2:41 AM | Mensaje # 8
Ambu
Lol i agree with blaser i would get lost way to easy and i don't really feel like reading that long thing lawl but i might read it one day who knows~

lionelFecha: Viernes, 2009-04-24, 5:53 AM | Mensaje # 9
Chunim
rawr

XyphesFecha: Domingo, 2009-04-26, 2:18 AM | Mensaje # 10
Ambu
Quote (lionel)
rawr

whoa~ what a nice Reply its not spamming not at all~
well i can't talk because im spamming right now oh well.
One of these days Lionel I will bite you and give you a red tummy smacking~

Forum » Forum » general discussion » My idea for an anime.. (Coment use swear words w/e draft of epis 1)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Alojamiento web gratis - uCoz